Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueskies

Hello...

Guest blueskies

Hi i just want to ask some few questions about the PMDG7371) on the real 737 there is a secondary eicas, where can i locate that on pmdg? i want to know how my systems work like the hydraulics system and the flight controls, i cant seem to see it on the pmdg panel2) is there a updated 2d night light for pmdg? its too dark for me 3) whats the minimun derate thrust that i can used in the 737-700/800/900?4) on the fmc i dont have any sid thats available in SID/star page. is there anyway i can create one using some combination? for example i want to maintain runway 064 to 3000 then intercept radial 145 deg on a 45 degress intercept?5) 1 final question what is the SOP for 737 on a visual landing? does it have same thing to do with abeam threshold start time wait until 45sec then turn base......etcthanks so much for the nice productRaj

Hi Raj:For the second EICAS: right-click on the first one (you will get a pop-up window)and then select ENG or SYS with the buttons which are in the panel above the first EICAS.I think it is only available in the 800-900 update.Jose Luis.

Guest blueskies

Thanks Jose!

Guest blueskies

any support member would help me about this?Raj

Guest blueskies

one more thing when i descend i get a warning on the warning panel for "aircond" what the cause of that?pls help...

Check your pressurization altitude settings on the overhead. Also check that your packs are in AUTO and the bleed switches and valves are properly set. This controls the use of bleed air or ram-air to provide cabin air flow. I don't have the full operations in my head. There are excellent system diagrams and papers on this at www.b737.org.uk which is a real world 737 pilot's site.

>one more thing when i descend i get a warning on the warning>panel for "aircond" what the cause of that?>>pls help...I posted this some days ago about aircond warning, perhaps can help you:<

Guest blueskies

thank you so much for your help!many thanks Raj,

is the offsched descent light illuminated? if yes you need to set the cruise altitude before takeoff... and.. it's on the manual... :) Luca

Guest blueskies

any support members from PMDG will reply on my question?Raj

Guest blueskies

pls help me on this.........:(

i can tell you there are no updated panels from side of pmdg. dont know if there are freeware ones...

Read the Manual mate

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

>2) is there a updated 2d night light for pmdg? its too dark>for me No, sorry.>3) whats the minimun derate thrust that i can used in the>737-700/800/900?I'd check the performance tables in the manual, don't know off the top of my head.>4) on the fmc i dont have any sid thats available in SID/star>page. is there anyway i can create one using some combination?>for example i want to maintain runway 064 to 3000 then>intercept radial 145 deg on a 45 degress intercept?You can create SIDSTAR files following Terry Yingling's excellent tutorial at his www.planepath.com site.>5) 1 final question what is the SOP for 737 on a visual>landing? does it have same thing to do with abeam threshold>start time wait until 45sec then turn base......etcMore than likely this depends on the airline and the individual pilot + traffic considerations. A visual approach is not scripted in the way that an ILS is, the pilot is basically free to do whatever he or she wants to reach the runway as long as it's visible.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com