Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johan Skanberg

Problems with FS2004 Dynamic Weather and PMDG products

Guest Johan Skanberg

I have Both PMDG 747-400 and 737-NG and with both I have problems with FS 2004 Dynamic (real time) weather feature. When I try to use it it says "Can't connect to Internet, check your internet settings" etc. But Internet works fine and If I use other aircrafts from POSKY and others the dynamic weather works fine. Has anyone else experienced this ?

Guest Bjorn Ghezzi

it's not PMDG dependant (how could it be anyway?)...check the www.avsim.com frontpage. It's a server issue. Regards,Bjorn

I highly recommend Active Sky. It gives a much better presentation and is a real as FS9 can get (which in itself leaves a few things to be desired). Besides PMDG, it's the best add-on I've purchased.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Johan Skanberg

Thanks, I will give that a try