Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

seperate monitors for pmdg 747

Good morning allIs it possible to actually place some of the variety of windows from this program e.g fO viewcom miscthrottleson seperate monitors using wideview or other programs, has anyone had any luck with this?Currently I am using 2 monitors with widefs . The second monitor connected to the second computer is typically running wx , sqb3 and other vatsim toolsThere sure is allot of clutter on this main sceen when flying the 747 so I wonder if anyone has had any luck with this type of installation.Regards Peter

Guest Loiosh

Would be -very- nice to get the F/O display on a second (or third) monitor. I look forward to a reply here.

>Yeah sure, I'm setup that way. Have EICAS?, EICAS selector,>chronometer, CDU and SB3. Works great.>>EDIT: 3d views have ground FPS to the ground in my>experience but I run two monitors off 1 7800GT video card.>>Jay Eklund>CAT VI Senior Captain KDEN>http://online.vatsimindicators.net/812321/764.pngThank youWhat program did you use for this ThxsPeter

Guest abulaafia

I do the same with an ATI card, two flat screens. Since TFT-LCDs are better used in windowed mode anyway, the process is not as complicated as setting full-screen mode on 2 screens. You need to plug in the second monitor, activate it in the windows control panel, set both to the same refresh frequency, and configure them in FS9.

>I do the same with an ATI card, two flat screens. Since>TFT-LCDs are better used in windowed mode anyway, the process>is not as complicated as setting full-screen mode on 2>screens. >>You need to plug in the second monitor, activate it in the>windows control panel, set both to the same refresh frequency,>and configure them in FS9. thank you all , can i do it via software over a network. this means that I am going to have 3 flat panels.. my wife and kids are going to think im nuts..