Sign in to follow this  
Guest planeman223

For all you 737NG pilots out there.

Guest planeman223

A week or so ago I wrote about the flap built in to the aileron. Well I finally found out how to move it to show you guys. Press CTRL SHIFT 4 all at the same time and hold it. If you can have the outside view going you can see the mini ailerons. I almost diverted back to houston mid-flight because I was having major problems controlling the plane. Im wondering if there is a gauge for how they are set. Kind of like the trim, to make sure there in the right position.Thanks, Alex

Guest planeman223

Somebody try this its interesting!!!!Alex

Guest franksalot

Hi Alex,Not one of those 'try this!' games is it :) like 'rub your stomach and pat your head, at the same time'.I tried the CTRL + Shift + 4 at the same time, sad to say nothing happened. That was with Ground Power only.Ken

Guest planeman223

Trust me guys haha I'm not on drugs and have completed literally thousands of 737NG flights. I was in flight and it seems like and aileron trim, I had to cross correct a signifigant ammount. Make sure your APU is powering the plane. Num lock should be on, if it still doesnt work, start em up and supply power via engines. I just dont want this to happen to you guys, my window views are controlled by CTRL SHIFT 1,3,7,OR 8. Sometimes I accidentally hit 4 and 6 which seems to be trimming the aircraft to roll. Please give it another shot.Thanks, Alex

Guest planeman223

737-800/900 only maybe. Forgot to mention this.Alex

Guest franksalot

I'll give it another go. I am using the PMDG 737NG-800, so no problems there.Ken