Sign in to follow this  
Guest SilverCircle

Speculation regarding FSX, FS9 etc....

Guest Toledano

Hello all!I know that the topic is "FSX" but, please... It is a disrespect... We want information about md11...I'm a client asking for an information about the product that I'm going to buy. If you do not give me information, I will NOT buy.Mr. Randazzo, or anyone... We have more information about the fsx than the md11 FOR FS9!!!!!!simple.hugs.

Guest aarskringspier

>Hello all!>>I know that the topic is "FSX" but, please... It is a>disrespect... We want information about md11...>>I'm a client asking for an information about the product that>I'm going to buy. If you do not give me information, I will>NOT buy.>>Mr. Randazzo, or anyone... We have more information about the>fsx than the md11 FOR FS9!!!!!!>>simple.>hugs.THen dont buy it; PMDG only releases information on their upcomming projects when they feel there is something worth releasing. The MD11 will be released someday and will be for FS9 and FSX and it will be an awesome aircraft. Nothing you say or do or threaten is going to make them release information any faster.Im suprised so many people forget what the 744 pre-release months were like.

Guest Toledano

"Current PMDG Support Status: All Operations Normal"Said in GREEN, in the Product Support and nobody appears to answer me. No OFFICIAL person.744 pre-release wasn't so big. And fellow, I am not threatening. I am a client, just it."We expect that this product will released before FSX is released- and will be compatible with FS2004 only upon release. Once FSX is released we anticipate updating all registered owners with an FSX compatible version as well."Less than one month to FSX release, and no information or date... Disrespect. This is the word. I'm sorry, I'm being sincere.

> "Current PMDG Support Status: All Operations Normal">>Said in GREEN, in the Product Support and nobody appears to>answer me. No OFFICIAL person.This is in reference to the huge demand after the -400 release that brought down the servers. Gradually they were brought back online and full support service was resumed as normal this does not mean every post will get an official responseAlso demanding an "official" person to reply to your comments is not the way to go. Read Roberts post again.

Guest Ray CYYZ

Thats Ok Rob, all this means is we don't need to buy FSX until it hits the bargain bins since you will not be ready and loosing your aircraft (which is the only reason FS9 is still installed) is completely unacceptable.The longer you take, the cheaper FSX and the new hardware will be!Ray :-wave