Sign in to follow this  
Guest EC

Engravity CDU

Guest EC

To any PMDG employee:I just bought the CDU interface, downloaded and installed the software.I would REALLY appreciate a licence key emailed ASAP. Now I have a 900 euro piece of equipment that does not do anything. AND I WANT TO FLY!!! :) I hope I don't have to wait until monday...Have a great day!

One other thing to check is that PMDG's e-mail didn't get intercepted by your (or your ISP's) spam filter.

First of all, I'd appreciate it if you could observe the forum rules and post with your name.Keys are processed within 24-48 hours of purchase. You should have yours by now.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest aviador747

Let me know if, when, and how your CDU works. Had mine for over 2 weeks now with all the bells and whistles and the license key and still can't get it going. Good luck, as the Russian controllers always say.Ed Ojeda

Hi Ed-I was away in Paderborn for the Aerosoft Flight Simulator Conference so unable to assist you, but I'll be contacting you asap tomorrow. If need be, please email me directly as well.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg