Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sp33D_t1

737NG 600/700/800/900

Guest Sp33D_t1

OK guys i really need some help on this, i have been stressing my self over this for a while now. When i start up FS2004 and i get into one of those PMDG planes the only sound i here is the standyby clicking noice. when i move the flaps i can hear the sound for that and so on. But the only thing i dont hear is the engine sound. I dont know why i have reinstalled it like 5 different times. Can someone help me with that ASAP

The first thing to ask is the obvious, do you hear the engine sounds for default FS aircraft? If not, adjust engine sounds volume under the FS Options Controls menu item. There is a sounds control for the PMDG, found on the FS menu bar. Look in the Styles selection and make sure that slider is at or near max. This is covered in the Title & Menus pdf supplied with the product. Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Sp33D_t1

>The first thing to ask is the obvious, do you hear the engine>sounds for default FS aircraft? If not, adjust engine sounds>volume under the FS Options Controls menu item. There is a>sounds control for the PMDG, found on the FS menu bar. Look in>the Styles selection and make sure that slider is at or near>max. This is covered in the Title & Menus pdf supplied with>the product. Hope this helps.Yes they work for all the other aircrafts even the PMDG 747. And all the sound are turned up in the FS menu bar and also all the sounds are turn up in the PMDG menue. Any other sugestions

Engine sounds work for all aircraft, including PMDG747, but not for 737NG series; and all sound controls are correctly set and all other sounds in 737NG are heard, and engines are running. Gee wiz... I wouldn't know where to look either. Why not drop a line via email to support at PMDG, maybe they have a quick answer.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest blueskies

how about the light any update? it really is too dark raj

Guest Sp33D_t1

Ummm it has to do with it and fs because my ATC in FS9 got messed up also after i installed it and i dont hear any ATC sound now i just only see the text...