Sign in to follow this  
Guest PalmerFan4Life

Some of the textures on some of the livieries for the PMDG 747 (Pax) seem to be blank?

Guest mulletman

I will bump this one again, as im still after a solution, but i have checked out some other things.It looks like one livery i dowwnloaded form the AVSIM library has the same problem. Thus i thought it could be a model fault. I was wrong, as after a reinstall the problem remains, and seemingly on all variants (although some are worse than others)Thare are 76 texture files in every folder, and i am using DXT3 versions. I also have the Areosoft Version of the product, and i have spoken to them, but they suggested coming here.I also looked into coiong the wing textures form other 747s. However very few actually have the same colours. Some (such as the Air India sceme) even have thier Registration printed under and above the wing!

Guest mulletman

Almost a month old now, but i want to ask a new question. Who HASNT got this problem?Was fliking through the latest issue of PC Pilot last night, and came to page 50. Here you will find thier new series of guides on Jet airliners.But what i did notice was that the wing has EXACTLY the same textures missing as on my 744. To cap that off, im forever flicking through the screenshots forum to see the missing textures.Now either im completely loosing the plot, or everyone else is, becuse surely this isnt right?(PS: Havent been here in a while, so im only just getting the sound update today; so have i missed the solution?)