Sign in to follow this  
rcfarmer

MD11 Progress?

Guest neerajpendse

Any updates, folks? I feel like it's been a few months since the last one, so a few more shots and a short update "Here's where we are..." would be nice. I am guessing we are not in Beta testing yet because no shots have appeared from the testers.- Neeraj

last update was july 4thPMDG does not give other than alpha-beta-gold definitions (read other topics)Even if there are no screenshots made by beta-testers, it does not say anything about its status.guessing is no prob of course, but...it'll be done when it's done

does anyone ever learn from the past, such as the development of the Queen?

Guest neeraj.pendse

>does anyone ever learn from the past, such as the development>of the Queen?No. :-)- Neeraj

>does anyone ever learn from the past, such as the development>of the Queen?I did, I know you did. I'm sure two or three others have. Other then that, as posted above, no, I don't think anyone did.

Guest Pilot53

Im not saying anything against pmdg but its nice to fill in the coustomers and provide screenshots alot, more than once a month, more like once or twice a week. Most developers wont do that, but it doesnt mean they shouldnt.

>>does anyone ever learn from the past, such as the>development>>of the Queen?>>I did, I know you did. I'm sure two or three others have.>Other then that, as posted above, no, I don't think anyone>did.what an arrogant j{erk} thing to say. {clearer now?}it's been quite radio silent on pmdg's end as of late. i am sure they are busy as heck.

>Im not saying anything against pmdg but its nice to fill in>the coustomers and provide screenshots alot, more than once a>month, more like once or twice a week. Most developers wont>do that, but it doesnt mean they shouldnt.I agree with that last statement. I wish they would provide us more info, and I wish others would as well. That being said, I also agree with their decision not to.Just think, if they gave us info every two weeks, that's is that much more often that people will be posting, "Is it done yet?", "When is the release date?".I also find, that when you don't get any information on a product, it makes it much more exciting when infomation does come out.

It was a joke.>what a j**f thing to say. If that's what I think it is. I sure hope you never post here again.

Perhaps you shouldn't do comedy. It wasn't a funny joke.No. it's not what you think. Whatever it is you are thinking.

>It wasn't a funny joke.Seeing as others have told me it was funny, I'll take what they say over you.That being said, I'd appreciate if you didn't bother responding to any of my posts.neerajpendse, sorry for hijacking your thread.

>It will come out as a surprise.:-)That's what I'm hoping for. I just want to wake up one day, or come on the forum, and there it is, ready for download.

>>It wasn't a funny joke.>>Seeing as others have told me it was funny, I'll take what>they say over you.>>That being said, I'd appreciate if you didn't bother>responding to any of my posts.>>>neerajpendse, sorry for hijacking your thread.Hey, if you need people to tell you that what you say is funny, don't put yourself out on my behalf.neerajpendse, sorry that he's now become apologetic to you when at the outset, his first response was less than, well... jwelcoming.

Guest HeavyMetal

Now Children. If you can't play nice your will to go to your rooms.. As to updates.. The PMDG staff has posted at least a thousand times that when there is something to let us know about they will post it.. A little patience on your part is highly appreciated by them I am sure.------------------------------------------------------------------Joe FritschChief Operations OfficerNoble Air VAhttp://www.nobleair.com"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif

Besides, does anyone really expect to see it this year?