Sign in to follow this  

So, now that the FSX NDA is lifted...

Any status as to the compatibility of the MD11, like which simulator it will be compatible with upon release?

>Any status as to the compatibility of the MD11, like which>simulator it will be compatible with upon release? I'm sorry, but how do you know that the NDA has been lifted? As far as I know it's still in effect.BTW, PMDG is still only going to release info on their schedule and I respect them for that. I only wish others would as well.Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.sstsim.com/images/team/JR.jpg

>>Any status as to the compatibility of the MD11, like which>>simulator it will be compatible with upon release? >>I'm sorry, but how do you know that the NDA has been lifted?>As far as I know it's still in effect.>>BTW, PMDG is still only going to release info on their>schedule and I respect them for that. I only wish others would>as well.>>Cheers,>>John>>Boeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanic>http://www.sstsim.com/images/team/JR.jpg1. Goto the FSX forums and read that the beta test's NDA has been lifted this afternoon and testers are free to talk about it and post pictures. 2. I didn't ask for a release date. I asked what version the MD11 would be released for. Seems like a reasonable request. I would rather wait a few more months for an FSX only release, but thats just me.

As stated in the pinned topic above"-> The MD11 has been being developed as an FS9 based product, with the intent that an FSX compatible version will also be produced."

Alaister Kay

>As stated in the pinned topic above>>"-> The MD11 has been being developed as an FS9 based product,>with the intent that an FSX compatible version will also be>produced.">>Sorry, I didn't even remember reading that part of the post. I feel dumb now. Sorry for the redundant thread.

>We're still shooting to release for both as far as I know.That's good to hear Ryan.