Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

Im worried

I am affraid I may have just flushed my money down the toilet. is there going to be a free upgrade or patch to fsx of the 747?thanks

Guest Paul Heaney

What are you talking about?

I bought the 747-400 and am worried that it won't be upgraded to fsx. and that I just lost my money

I think they said that it will depend on the amount of work required - around 5 months+ so still plenty of time to enjoy it in FS9

Alaister Kay

Guest Paul Heaney

I Agree, I don't see how you've wasted your money, if you buy a car, and you drive it, and a new one comes out, have you wasted your cash on that too? All part of life, my friend, enjoy it now, and if they do charge, I'm sure it won't be much.

Guest andi_edds

You have (i guess):FS2004PMDGWhat more do you want right now?FSX will predictably run slower, or at least not faster, than FS2004 on your current PC, so what does FSX add to your pleasure?

If you had bothered to read the pinned post at the top of the forum (What's coming from PMDG) your question would have been answered.:-roll

Graeme Butler