Sign in to follow this  
Guest pat85

Help for PMDG 737 600-700 reinstallation

Guest pat85

I bought this producy from PMDG sometimes in beginning 2005; after a problem with my computer I had to reinstall everything including FS9 . I had previously saved on a CDR all files downloaded for FS9 (sceneries aircrafts, AI traffic, etc...), including 737 PMDG. When I wanted to use my PMDG 737, the aircraft actually appeared but the panel was dead and the different letters used to go to other panels did not appear. Unfortunately I did not vad any longer the PMDG downloaded file.I tried to contact PMDG at the given mail address ('support@precisionmanuals.com') for new download, I had an error message according which the address was no longer in operation.Could someone help me to fond out how to have this aircraft operationnal again?I shall point out that I reinstalled FS9, then the FS9 patch, then the latest version of FSUIPC, then the rest.Thanks in adavance

>I bought this producy from PMDG sometimes in beginning 2005;>after a problem with my computer I had to reinstall everything>including FS9 . I had previously saved on a CDR all files>downloaded for FS9 (sceneries aircrafts, AI traffic, etc...),>including 737 PMDG. When I wanted to use my PMDG 737, the>aircraft actually appeared but the panel was dead and the>different letters used to go to other panels did not appear.>Unfortunately I did not vad any longer the PMDG downloaded>file.>I tried to contact PMDG at the given mail address>('support@precisionmanuals.com') for new download, I had an>error message according which the address was no longer in>operation.>Could someone help me to fond out how to have this aircraft>operationnal again?>I shall point out that I reinstalled FS9, then the FS9 patch,>then the latest version of FSUIPC, then the rest.>Thanks in adavancepat85,Did you fist of all uninstalled all of the PMDG files before doing the re-install? It doesn't sound like the installation went correctly. You might want one of the developers to assist you. Ken.

Guest pat85

Ken,I did not uninstalled any of the PMDG files before doing the re-install. I am presently talking with Paul Gollnick who might help me.RegardsPat85