Sign in to follow this  
Guest edu777

Hyd Pump 1 and Stab Trim problem

Guest edu777

Hi, I am a novice in the FS and PMDG and I try to start the 744 from the scrach using the PMDG lessons provided by them.I have notice that I have a Sys Fault and Press lights on the Hyd Pump 1 and this I cannot make it work...what I am doing wrong?Another issue is the stab trim box in the eicas it's shows only 0.0Please help me with this.Thanks a lot and have a nice flight

When do you get the lights, edu777? (before engine start, after engine start?). In what positions are your ENG and DEMAND pump switches? OFF, AUTO, ON?Do you have bleed air for your #1 Hyd System demand pump to operate (If using the APU for bleed air, are your bleed isolation switches set correctly?).Regards.Q>

Guest edu777

Hi, It was my mistake. I had the left isolation valve OFF. Now it's working great!!I still have a problem with the stab trim. It doesn't matter which is indicating me on the throtle window, but on the EICAS FUEL it's showing only 0.0 Is there a bug?

Sorry, I don't understand what you're talking about... I have never seen a Stab Trim Indication on the EICAS Synoptic pages (only on EICAS Maintenance Pages, which are not modelled in PMDG)Do you mean the ELEVATOR indication on the EICAS Status page?Cheers.Q>

Guest edu777

Yes you're right i made some confusion on myslef. My mistake.Thanks for help!!!!