Sign in to follow this  

Cease and desist, Mike Stone!

Aaarggggghhhhh! Mike, just read your post saying you're releasing a B727 this weekend and that's the last straw! I just finished rebuilding my WorldAI2 flightplans to include your fabulous B377 and the great repaints available, and hours before that to include your brilliant L1011 plus the great repaints available, and hours before that.... well you get the picture. Mike, I need to give some time to my family, and trivial pursuits like eating and sleeping, but you're making it impossible! Gimme a break! Please let me see my family again! At the very least, only release one new aircraft a week from now on. Well, okay, two then. Three? well, I suppose so. But no more, right? PS What's next? Can't wait! .........aaaargggghhhhh........;)

If you'd like, I could delay the 727 a while. ;-)

Do not you Dare !!!!!!!!!!!!!or i come right round your house and tie you to the chairAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxx(hey i ryme all the time :).........)

Guest Heather 636

being tied up by pretty women. :DLooking forward to that Goose Mike, but please, if you're "all tied up" with anything, or just need a break, please do so. Don't burn yourself out, especially on my account.I'm already thinking of my next repaint, either a fire-bombing PBY Catalina, or a Grumman Albatross painted up in a nineteen fifties type hot-rod color with painted "hot-rod style" flames streaming back from the nose.Appropriate?Cheers luv!Heather.

Anniette,You're a poet, and don't know it.You got a boat (pronounced: bo-it), and can't row it! ;-)Just an 'ol Newfie saying. Take care.Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada (CYYT)

LMAO!!!!! Sister Heather...do you realise you said this? "Looking forward to that Goose Mike". Oh man!!! I need to spend less time designing and more time in here! LOL!!! :)Don