Sign in to follow this  
Guest Svend

737NG 6/7 1.2 to 1.3 update

Guest Svend

Hi all,Im in need of some help regarding the opgrade from 1.2 to 1.3 the 737/6/7.Dureing the reinstall I got an error messege "PMDGOptions DLL version 1.0.3.20 is not the correct version and could not be opened" in other words im not able to upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3.Can anyone help me out. Never had this prob before.Kind RegardsSvend.

Guest Svend

Hi Ryan,It have been a while sinces I had the 737 installed, but the 747 was installed.I removed the 747 and the F version installation in the following order.1) The F uodate first and then the 747F.2) The update and then 747 pax.Rebooted the whole system and checked fs9 root for PMDG folder and removed them, there where two - one for navdata and anothere one I cant remember witch one.A reboot again (old win 98 syndrome ;))Installed 737 according procedure ;) 737/67 ver 1.2, but no luck with ver 1.3.I then tooke my 800/900 version and installed it and tooke a flight with no prob - if I remember right the update 1.3 was an anti crach patch was

Svend,Try removing any residue with the 737 removal tool found on the PMDG download page. I suspect you may have some gauges and modules left in your FS folders Modules and Gauges that can stop an installation. As PMDGOptions.dll in the Modules folders is used by both the NG and 744 it is probably not removed by the 744 uninstallers.So try the 737 removal tool and then a reinstall of the 737.Hope it helps,

Guest Svend

Hi Mats (Tjener),Ill do that (vil g