Sign in to follow this  
Guest SVA121

Replying to TABS (Ryan)

Guest SVA121

Dear Sir,Since you locked my thread (MD-11 Soon?) I had to make a new thread to answer you.First of all, there is no where in your forum R&Rs where it says we are not allowed to ask, nor comment about future releas products.Secondly, and I quote from your reply "I do not believe it was ever stated anywhere that we'd release before FSX came out - we don't give release dates."Please go back to one of the nailed thread where you will read " MD11:======The PMDG MD11 is still in Alpha testing- and is progressing normally. Currently we are looking forward to Vin delivering the completed Virtual Cockpit so that it can be married to the 2D cockpit- with a full visual model to follow. Not too sure when you will begin to see images- but it won't be for about 2 months... We expect that this product will released before FSX is released- and will be compatible with FS2004 only upon release. Once FSX is released we anticipate updating all registered owners with an FSX compatible version as well. We do not anticipate any cost for this service since the MD11 will release in such close proximity to FSX! (Aren't we nice?)"Last, I apologies if I hit a nerv or somthing in my post. And as I said erlier, as long as it's gonna be a good product, take your time.Regards,Mohammed

Guest aarskringspier

Key word expect.Sometimes expectations arent met; its a sad sad reality of life as we know it. Luckily my only expectation in life is to wake up in the morning. So far Ive met it; if I dont Ill never know. its a win win.

As much as I would love to see the MD11 before October 17th or whatever, I don't think that will happen. I don't think PMDG knew when FSX was going to be released, and I doubt they are shifting the schedule of the MD11 to coincide with FSX. I'd like to get my hands on it too, but I don't think its going to happen anytime in the near future.

Mohammed,>First of all, there is no where in your forum R&Rs where it>says we are not allowed to ask, nor comment about future>releas products.Yes but as the moderator of this forum it's at my descretion to stop threads that are almost word for word repeats of threads I've already answered on the same topic. PMDG does not give specific release dates on our products - that should be in the forum rules and I'm probably going to get it added.>Secondly, and I quote from your reply "I do not believe it was>ever stated anywhere that we'd release before FSX came out ->we don't give release dates.">>Please go back to one of the nailed thread where you will read>">> MD11:>======>The PMDG MD11 is still in Alpha testing- and is progressing>normally. Currently we are looking forward to Vin delivering>the completed Virtual Cockpit so that it can be married to the>2D cockpit- with a full visual model to follow. Not too sure>when you will begin to see images- but it won't be for about 2>months... We expect that this product will released before FSX>is released- and will be compatible with FS2004 only upon>release. Once FSX is released we anticipate updating all>registered owners with an FSX compatible version as well. We>do not anticipate any cost for this service since the MD11>will release in such close proximity to FSX! (Aren't we>nice?)"We'll be releasing a statement shortly on the MD-11's status. Suffice it to say that the FSX release date as we understood it changed between the time RSR posted that and now. I will defer to him on the details of where we currently are with the MD-11 project however.>Last, I apologies if I hit a nerv or somthing in my post. And>as I said erlier, as long as it's gonna be a good product,>take your time.Absolutely nothing personal man! It was just the 5th or 6th thread I'd seen in a couple weeks asking the exact same thing...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest SVA121

Understood, Thanks for your answer.Apologies again for repeating questions that have been interduced in the past.I ask from every one reading this thread, to not comment nor ask about the MD-11.Best regards,Mohammed

>I ask from every one reading this thread, to not comment nor>ask about the MD-11.Actually ANY discussion about the MD-11 is welcome, what's wrong with being excited and wanting to know more about an upcoming aircraft?Just don't ask about a release date and stuff like that because all we know is already in the forum somewhere and can be found with the search function.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard