Sign in to follow this  
Guest 737767

747-400 cold and dark as default flight

Guest 737767

I made a cold and dark situation to my default flight. When I load FS the next time I don

The way I understand it, and it seems to work for me, you always want to start each FS9 session (Fly Now Button) with a default FS9 aircraft. In the Create-A-Flight menu, choose any airport, time, FP, etc.. but choose a default aircraft. Then, once up and running, choose a new aircraft and select a PMDG 747. Then, in the PMDG menu, choose a panel-state, then, if required, choose your fuel-load in the PMDG options menu.Oh, make sure your FS9 "default flight" is set with a default FS9 aicraft. Even when performing as stated above, have a default flight set to a high-end add-on aircraft can make panel states screwey...Hope this helps....

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest 737767

maybe I am spoiled by using the known high-end 767 ;-) which I always had as cold and dark default flight. I