Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

Repaints 744F

Is anyone working on any US repaints like UAL and NWA for the 744F?

John K

Guest jormond

Too bad no one has answered this as I too would like to see these repaints. Hello all you great painters out there are any of you working on these? I know that the new version of flight sim is coming out soon but many of us will be using the current version for some time why is the well running dry so fast? If any one does provide them thank you in advance.

do you mean fictional freighter repaints, or pax repaints?

I don't know about NWA, but on the United cargo website they have a 744F. I know that NWA has 747s. I don't know if they are 744 or not, but FedEx doesn't even have 747s and there is one for them. Also they have a dreamliner and 4 soccer jets. So I don't see the big deal where the company actually has that type or not. These 2 do have 747s.

John K

the only american operators of 747-400Fs are Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo. UPS has some on order, and the fedex repaint is pure fictional. I wasnt giving you a hard time, but fictional repaints are going to be harder to get painters to paint. All -400F operators are already repainted. Personally I think NWA Cargo with the new livery would look awesome on the -400F, its too bad they only fly -200s.United has no cargo airplanes, the only cargo they haul is in the belly of their pax planes

Is there someone working on a NWA 744F? Even if they don't fly the 744, it would still be nice to have. There's others on the PMDG download page that aren't real either.

John K