Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Spotted on the Ramp at Heathrow

Thank you Pete :-) Always nice to see a new livery for that beauty.OT, Would you do me a favor and tell me which scenery you use for Heathrow? Been flying there quite often lately with G-VROC and was thinking of getting some nicer sceenry than the default one.Regards,

Thats a beautiful sight! If there was any question about the detail that went into the 744 look at shot #2. The downward flex of the wing due to the fuel load. Little things like that make it good before you even fly it! Joe

>Thank you Pete :-) >>Always nice to see a new livery for that beauty.>>OT, Would you do me a favor and tell me which scenery you use>for Heathrow? Been flying there quite often lately with G-VROC>and was thinking of getting some nicer sceenry than the>default one.>>Regards,>>>>Look also Here : http://www.uk2000scenery.com/index.htmlor here : http://www.s114327879.websitehome.co.uk/heathrowpro/

Guest packers

Hey,Very nice screens !

Great repaint Pete! I am looking forward to download this KLM too :). How good are the chances to see the silver Cathay Pacifc Cargo for the PMDG 747-400F? Keep up the good on the MD-11 repaints too!

I do believe that one is a 747-300, I'll leave that one for the talented user community to do ;-)

Guest QF744

Hi Mac Paint, Where can i download your paint of KLM Asia PH-BFD( as shown in the screen shots in this thread)?I can't seem to find it on AVSIM or the PMDG website.Thanks for doing the repaint by the way. Simon.

and the Boeing Converted Freighter is a former -400 pax plane