Sign in to follow this  
Guest Freek Mulder

Dome Light in 737-700

Guest Freek Mulder

Good afternoon simmers,Is there anyone among you who can tell me "how to switch n the Dome Light" knob on the overheadpanel??????????? (e.g.B737-700)Hope to hear from you soonRegards Freek-EHAM

Hallo Freek,To turn it on you have to click on the switch below it (Panel Lights). Of course, you need power first.Best regards,--pim

Guest Freek Mulder

Hello Pim,Are you Dutch??In first place thanks for your respond.The Panel lights working fine, but the "dome Light" switch above is still dead. Status is "powered up"B.T.W. I'm talking about the situation in "Cockpit View", "Virtual Cockpit" works fine.Regards Freek

in the in-game PMDG menu, there is a key assignment for the dome light, assign it to an unused keyboard key and that will turn on and off the dome light

Guest Freek Mulder

Hello Alex,I understand what you mean, but where do I find, or whar do you mean by the "In-game PMDG menu"??I hope you can help me further on.Regards Freek-EHAM

when the game is running, press the alt button on the keyboard to get the in-game menu, there should be a PMDG menu, click on that, then a key assignments option should show up in one of the submenus

Guest Spader

Hmm . . . Speaking of this:Is it possible to turn on and off the cabin lights? I know very well that 737's don't leave the lights in the cabin on during a flight; usually it is very dark.

Guest Freek Mulder

Hi Alex,I did what you told me to do.So far, so good. But, there is always "A but",................. nothing happened.Strange isn't it.Well,thanks anyway for your advice (and Patrick for his comment)Regards, Freek -EHAM

Guest Freek Mulder

Soory Jackson, I was talking about Patrick"s comment but I ment yours, of courseHappy landings Regards Freek-EHAM

>The dome light was designed specifically for the virtual>cockpit to illuminate the cockpit when it is in "shadow">during daylight hours. It does not function in the 2D>cockpit.>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.comIs there any way to brighten up the 2D cockpit at night. And I don't mean turn on the panel lights. I mean the panel background textures? Thanks.

Dave Paige

Guest Freek Mulder

"ROGER", (but it is a pitty anyway)Thanks Dave and Vin for your respond.Regards, Freek-EHAM