Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

STA, WPT, APT, and other ND overlays don't work with new Navigraph AIRAC

Guest tmetzinger

I find that while all the data exists in the new AIRAC files (0609) from Navigraph, I can no longer use the EFIS APT, WPT, or STA functions to display airports, VORs or intersections on the screen.Would appreciate it if someone at PMDG (or other experts on the forum) could let us know if there's a specific formatting trick (ordering perhaps?) that's required for this to work. I looked in the wpnavAID.txt file and find that the entries for the Little Rock VOR (LIT) are the same as far as I can tell, the only difference is that the name is in all caps in the new file and not in the old one.Here's the old and new entries in the file:Little Rock LIT VORD 34.677672 -92.180528113.90H LITTLE ROCK LIT VORD 34.677672 -92.180528113.90H I'm going to cross-post in Richard's NavData Forum as well.Best wishes,

Guest NAVData

Tim as i wrote in my forum - it was a sorting problem in the files. I have fixed it with 0610!On this way, to all which have tested the demo-file. Thanks for your help and the reports. I know that the file was buggy, but this was important for me to avoid this with future AIRACs. Thank you very much to all for your understanding ... Richard