Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ozzie

A question from a potential Customer

Guest Ozzie

I have read the following and agree with all stipulations "UPDATED PMDG FORUM GUIDELINES: (All Read)"But I have a questionThere appears to be some sort of argument about your products on a number of forumsI am in the situation of wanting to perhaps spend some money - the problem that I have is that whilst I have no problem with parting with CASH for a product that is worthy (and yours gets good reviews) - I DO NOT have the internet connected at my home - so therefore I obtain whatever I require at work and then "transport it home" and do the necessariesIs this a problem?signed - Cyril Williams

Hello Cyril,you might want to go to PMDG website and open the 747 product page, almost at the bottom of the page it stands: "Installation:Internet connection required for installation".But don't worry, you can still purchase the boxed CD version of the queen, i.e. www.aerosoft.com. (I hope its fine naming them?)best regards,

Cyrill,Unfortunately an internet connection is required to install the download version.There's a couple options for you. 1. If you were able to take your home PC into work or some place else and connect it to the Internet for the install, that would work. It only needs the connection for the initial install, it does not need it to use the product after that.2. You can purchase the boxed version of the plane, which is slightly more expensive, but does not have the Internet activation requirement.http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/ibosh...0532130,FS02240

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com