Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 747-400 Universal Sound Update Feature List

Guest SuperGrover

I'll look forward to that PMDG!Matthew.

>Nice..I hope all future PMDG releases such as the MD11, A320>and 737 for FSX get this same type of treatment in regards to>the sounds department.Eric,trust me I wouldn't accept anything less for the MD-11! :)Quote from the MD-11 product page:"The MD-11 will elevate the sound experience to a new level. Hundreds of recordings from the real flight deck of a level-d simulator bring the airplane to life. The sounds are complete from the powerful jet engines to the fire warning bells, as well as most other aural warning indications."(change that "most" in the last sentence with "all - if suppported by MSFS" :) )Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest PWASVPWESTOPS

Where can we find this update?Ian McAllister

in the past, when PMDG releases any updates, patches or anything else, they put it in their downloads section on their website: www.precisionmanuals.com AND, they put the announcement and the link to the update on the forum, which we are in now.

Guest PWASVPWESTOPS

I looked at the site but did not see any announcements and there was nothing in the download section. I maybe I am not looking in the right area.Ian McAllister

It hasn't been releasesd, this is just an update as to what it will do

Alaister Kay

Guest sbgr

Where are the Universal Sound?Mauricio

Guest benhoffman

Wow! I'll look for it :)

>Where are the Universal Sound?>>MauricioIt has yet to be released. The thread in which we are communicating is only a "heads-up" of what is to come. When they release it, they will put it on the forum and on their website.I also believe that this thread is a solution to halt many of the sound update queries that have been asked in this forum. It certainly worked on me. :)

Guest pavvyben

This is why i love PMDG, any other developer out there wouldn't continue to make the experience of flying the 747 better and better. You get your moneys worth thats for sure.Your in a different league compared to other developersGood job! can't wait for the new soundsBen

I couldn't agree with you more. PMDG is way ahead of its competitors when it comes to continuous support for their products. That's why I keep buying their products, even if it is products that I don't really use that much :-)I'm looking forward to these new sounds.RaymondNorway

Guest owen_is_king

Can anyone give me the link for this new sound update please?

New sound update?It's from 2006. I beleave that it's already included in the 744X.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

One of the things that really sets the MD-11 apart in my opinion is the attention to sounds in the cockpit. Every unique button and switch has a unique "click", the clank of the parking brake being set, the switching sounds when arming the spoilers, the buttons on the FMS. Is this sound update for the 744 going to include some of these additions? For instance, button clicks on the FMC, or the sound of moving the speedbrake lever, what about the clicks you hear when rotating knobs on the autopilot?Also - on a separate note, are there are plans for an update to reconfigure the 4:3 panels for widescreen?Thank you,S. Kharey