Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilotter

install airac/sidstars......

Guest rnj slinger

what is used to do was;-install latest airac from navdata-install latest terminal procedures from planepath-install latest all in one sid/star from navdatai always thought this was correct.-Now i download latest airac from navigraph and install-install latest terminal procedures from planepath-install latest all in one sid/star from navdatai get all kinds of strange happenings in fmc like for ksea rw 16r error unknown, this happens in all aircraft i have with fmc. ATR has double letters etc...Should i go back to 0608? Or is it possible to use the latestcycle?Rick170994.pngPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

Guest rnj slinger

thanks marcel, now thinking going back to 0608 untill there are more "new"sid stars.Rick170994.pngPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

The KSEA runways changed numbers on the day Cycle 0610 was issued.My SIDSTAR file for KSEA will work with Navigraph 0610. It is included in my 0610 Collection in the AVSIM library (the collection includes 34 locations)... just do an extended search for Dan Downs as author to find my latest uploads.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest rnj slinger

thanks dan, can you explain what has changed, why we cannot use the "old"sid/stars with 0610?and what's is the differance between terry's terminal procedures and the aio sid/stars from navdata?Just curious because i have some more addons beside pmdg, but i thought updating was always the same.Rick170994.pngPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

Guest rnj slinger

just did a search in pmdg wiki,seems that i have to do first the airac,then term.proc. by terryand then additionally sid/stars.Terry made the last 0610 ( thanks for all previous ones Terry!!!!)does this one work with the airac 0610 from navigraph?Rick170994.pngPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

In anticipation of a new runway West of the two existing, the western-most runway (16R/34L) has been renumbered 16C/34C. The SIDSTAR file includes a RNWS section where all runways used by the procedure are declared before they are listed in a procedure. The runways listed in the RNWS section must agree with the runways in the AIRAC data, which is where the FMC gets runway location, heading and ILS frequency. If they don't agree you get an error. Most of the SIDs and of course the approaches for this runway are affected.Terry's 0610 KSEA has the old runway numbers, the 0610 AIRAC data from Navigraph is correct.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guys,I'm intending to update the wiki as soon as we know for sure what Richard and Navigraph's plans are with respect to SID/STARs... Currently the files they're selling appear to be the runway/waypoint/airway database only.I'm assuming what will happen eventually is the procedure will actually be simplified a bit:1. Navigraph AIRAC+SIDSTAR package2. Any user created SIDSTARs like Dan's packages...Not sure if Terry intends to continue with Planepath, since he uses the same DAFIF data that's no longer going to be availiable.I'm hoping the Navigraph stuff is good on the SIDSTAR front - would be nice to see all the psuedo waypoints and stuff already included the way they would be in a real database from Jepp or whatever.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest rnj slinger

if i am correct right now when i update to airac 0610, i can only use the latest sid and stars?Rick170994.pngPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

That is correct... although most locations will have minor changes between cycles and a mix of old and new may work, there are a few locations that have significant changes. KSEA is an example this cycle.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest NAVData

>1. Navigraph AIRAC+SIDSTAR package>2. Any user created SIDSTARs like Dan's packages...Hi,only for clarify ;-)Due the amount of datas, due the amount of addons, due the amount of different file-structures, sortings, ... it