Sign in to follow this  
Guest drummerguy

737-900 fuel config

Guest drummerguy

Newbie asking how to config the fuel please

I simply use the Fuel Manager that came with the PMDG product. It fills the wings first, then the center tank.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest drummerguy

>I simply use the Fuel Manager that came with the PMDG>product. It fills the wings first, then the center tank. Can't find the "Fuel Manager". I have the "Load Manager". Should they be in same location? Thanks for your reply.

Load Manager changes the pax and baggage loads. There should be a separate app in the same location. I'm at not at the same workstation where I have my personal stuff, so I'm working from memory here, I think there are only two apps in the PMDG folder.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest drummerguy

OK, thank you.I'm getting closer: I've found both the Load Manager and Fuel Manager files, but they must be in the wrong place. They are in the PMDG folder in the FS9 folder. I can't call either of them from FS9 when running FS9, not even from the PMDG on the header.What is the proper location for these files?Dick

They are in the correct place.Load Manager needs to be run before loading aircraft. It presets variables in a config file that FS9 only reads when loading.Fuel Manager can be run after FS9 launch but you have to use task manager to swap tasks (ALT-TAB).Neither of these run within FS9.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest tmetzinger

Hmm - no fuel manager with my product, but it could be due to the fact I was a very early adopter.Or are you talking about Ross Carlson's fuel planner/manager?Best wishes,

Guest drummerguy

>Hmm - no fuel manager with my product, but it could be due to>the fact I was a very early adopter.>>Or are you talking about Ross Carlson's fuel planner/manager?>>Best wishes,You're right, it is the Russ Carlson item.I understand that I should start the fuel planner and the load manager and run them separately before/after startup of FS9/PDMG 737-900. Will try today.Thank you.