Sign in to follow this  
Guest john ramos

new 737! ....and a 777?

Guest john ramos

hello all,thanks pmdg for the update on where you stand. i have enjoyed the amazing 737ng for fs9 for a while and am sad to learn there will be no upgrade to fsx but instead another whole new 737, realizing however that there are new features in fsx. its sad to be placing the 737 in the hangar(not keen on the idea of purchasing another 737...) after definate transition to fsx. the release of a new a320 for fsx seems nice for a narrow body option but personaly im a boeing lover. all this to ask PMDG if it is at all in your distant plans to create the ultimate 777 for fsx?best regards john

Guest john ramos

hello again,thank you for the reply, sad to hear no 777 on future line up but fantastic work on your products thus far.best regardsjohn

With the direction the Airbus seems to be going, maybe you should reconsider and think about a B787.:-) Bob

Or just program a msg to come up whilst flying the A320 that states yet another Airbus CEO has been sacked and EADS shares have again taken a tumble on yet another wiring delay on the A380.:-lol

Eric 

I admit that I admire Boeing, but history aside the 787 Dreamliner is the first real departure from the standard airliner since fanjets.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest oldspanner

It'll be just like any other aircraft - nothing radically different, still has wings, still has jet engines - will still need serviced.Back in the day of the introduction of the Airbus A320, many said the same thing Fly-By-Wire, Composite Primary Structure, etc yet today it is just considered another aircraft.I remember even before then, the introduction of Tristars, DC-10's, B747's...