Sign in to follow this  
erict

Anniettes Web site

For anybody interested I have now a New website and although not finished there are about 35 Liveries for Fs2002 to see there that I have done and you may find this usefull to check if you wish to download something I did,without having to look through The Avsim library for it to see what it is like (you still download at Avsim)If any body does go there can you please let me know some mistakes because I do it in English as it is the Aviation language(but not mine unfortunatly lol)http://anniette.20m.comI know it is not real good yet but in time it will improve ! :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

Hiya..Looking good so far...Love your cute polecats.If you email me with your address Anniette I can start posting you some of your planes. Ive got time over the weekend to do a few, just email me with info on what screen size you want them at etc.Im also doing my first repaint at the moment. Its my own livery and my own airline and its about half complete at the moment.Heres the link to it.http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID47/7106.htmlLet me know what you thinkCraig Kiltie

Hi again.Also another thing that might be neat for your website would be links to your planes so that if people click on one it then links straight to the file on Avsim so people can download it. Also your planes look abit thin? Is that because of the way they are resized on your webpages or is it the way that your Flightsim resolution is displayed?Craig K

Craig,You would not belive How cute they are ,they are Soooooooo good/Adorable :)You were supposed to be looking at the aircraft !!!!!!!Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

I was loooking at your planes...which is why I commented on them looking abit thin...You do feed Mikes planes dont you? ....U dont starve them because Mike wont be happy if you are.Hehehehe Craig

The site looks great. Love the artwork.Brent

Thanks Brent :)I just going to feed the aircraft Craig lolI think i size them wrong !

Hi Anniette..... I enjoyed looking at your site. I hope to see more "Art" soon... Keep up the good work.I am a music Composer over here in the uk... Earlier this week I had a few short piano pieces published, one of which is entitled "Anniette" :-)Pete

Pete hiya :)Thats really nice of youDid you write it for me ? :) hmmmmmmm and well done !Craig I did as you said with the links and I am a complete potatoe head with the web sites so all your coments are most welcome :)When i get the Scanner working there will be much art also.Anniette xxxxxxxxxAlso I hope I did nothing wrong by linking to Avsim? I do not know these things?

Guest Heather 636

VERY nice Anniette!I enjoyed the visit and LOVED your polecats.Cheers!Heather

Thank you Heather for looking :)Tilly is Taz's first girlfriend and that is why he had to go to the operation today so he is feeling rather sorry for himself and still very sleepy (Is this off topic?) lolwoops,seeya soon Anniette xxxxxxxx

"feeling rather sorry for himself and still very sleepy" :-lolWe have totally lost control of this forum. Time to open that pizza parlor!!!! :-lol

You ARE so funny !!!!!!!!!Laughing all the way back to the Secure Hospital.............

Very nice work Alpha Bob! Very talented!! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your work. Thanks for the site!Don

Guest SD Sim

Hi Anniette,Great job on your website! I really like your aircraft, particularly the Embraer, which I am somewhat partial to. I think your non-FS artwork is beautiful as well. And now, to avoid the appearance of "sucking up", here are a few critiques:1) First and foremost, I can do without the pop-ups. But if they need to be there, so be it. I'll visit your site again either way.2) Your aircraft links take you to the AVSIM mainpage rather than the intended file. I know this one is tricky, and I'm sure you'll figure out the fix.3) Your English is superior to my French. However, Mike Stone's B1900 are "brilliant", not "brillient".Pets are one of the great joys in life, thank you for sharing yours with us :). If you find my comments useful (rather than offensive), let me know, and I'll go through your site more carefully when time permits.