Sign in to follow this  
frank99

Checklist

Using a PMDG B1900C, the kneeboard does not display the checklist.Any solution?

Thanks, that put me on the right track.In addition to the normal liveries, I had downloaded some extra liveries.For each livery an extra [flightsim.x] section is added to aircraft.cfg for each model. In these extra sections 'somebody' used the keyword 'checklists' in stead of 'kb_checklists'.Yes, my name is Frank. I'll add a siganture to the post next time.Thanks again.Regards,Frank

>Thanks, that put me on the right track.>>In addition to the normal liveries, I had downloaded some>extra liveries.>For each livery an extra [flightsim.x] section is added to>aircraft.cfg for each model. In these extra sections>'somebody' used the keyword 'checklists' in stead of>'kb_checklists'.>>Yes, my name is Frank. I'll add a siganture to the post next>time.>>Thanks again.>>Regards,>>>FrankThis was a known error on 30 Jul, 2006. Apparently nothing happened since!Makes one wonder about build and support quality of B1900 and other PMDG models.Frank