Sign in to follow this  
Guest AJ

An idea/suggestion for future PMDG feature

Guest AJ

With the new mission generator in FSX, down the road, this could provide a very usefull way for PMDG to add more value to its products. Detailed training scenarios and challenges could be created for specific planes. High fidelity mission packs could even be sold seperately for each plane. You guys may have already thought of this, but I thoguth I would trhow it out there just in case.Andrew

Guest A32X

VISUAL MODELN1 spins when engine off if windyStab trim modelledMoisture/frost/ice forms on windscreen pillarsFlap/gear asymmetriesauto dim cabin lights/blindsloose cockpit items move in turbulenceSYSTEMSVirtual F/O - read out checklists etc (c.f. PS747)Virtual Flight attendant (c.f. LDS767)Glideslope/Loc failuresTwo pitot-static systemVOR line of sightMore realistic VOR/ADF trackingWorkarounds for Volcanic ash/windsheer/aquaplaning

Guest A32X

SoundsJust loaded a flight and it was cold and dark - heavy rain was falling. I had a beautiful visual image of the rain on the windscreen but no sound! Perhaps the MD-11 or 747 sound update can include the sound of rain in the cockpit?

Guest SAS449

Strange, When rain falls I can sit in my cosy cold and dark cockpit and just enjoy the sound of raindrops falling outside knowing I won't have to get wet. Never had any problems with the sound whatsoever. Seems to differ a lot between users and different setups?