Sign in to follow this  
Guest scharff

Reinstall PMDG747_400_V1R1

Guest scharff

I made a mistake by removing the above mentioned program manually.Now it is impossible te reinstall. Is there somebody who can advise me?my E-mail adress postmaster@janscharff.nl

Guest dormehlexpert

Hi,I have used the advised procedure to remove PMDG 744 and I can also not reinstall my Queen back into FS9. I have done this after experiencing numerous CTD - with the latest update of PMDG 744. It would be nice if PMDG can tell us how to go about fixing this issue and not just comment "We have warned you". Does this require a full FS9 uninstall followed by reinstalling the whole lot again or not.Proud South African Supporter of PMDG ProductsDon Dormehl

What do you guys mean you can't reinstall? Please be more specific here.Are you saying you lost the installer file, or that you're unable to run the installer after removing the plane? How exactly did you remove the plane, through Add/Remove Programs with the uninstaller, or did you delete the aircraft folders from FS manually?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest dormehlexpert

Hi,I have removed my PMDG 744 through using ADD/REMOVE in Windows. The last 744 update caused my Fs9 to CTD - sometimes after 10 min or several hrs (I have followed the advice in PMDG OPS, no joy yet - I suspect that some scenery add-on is probably causing the CTD). I then reinstalled the 744 base program as per normal, validated OK. My Fs9 then resets to the "Select a Flight" screen after selecting the PMDG 744 "Select Aircraft" in Fs9 - I have now removed and reinstalled PMDG 744 base program several times with no success.RegardsDon Dormehl

Guest Bjorn757

Hello,I've got the exact same problem. It's mindboggling. I followed the exact steps to remove the airplane. Perhaps, regarding the liveries added with old installers which are not showed in the windows add/remove software menu, you have to remove them first and then remove the "clean" install of your plane? This problem is a bit odd and I must say it started recently. Maybe it has to do with some automatic update of windows XP. It happened before a while ago and after the next update everything was back to normal. So hopefully it'll resolve itself in the end.Anybody else having this problem? Any ideas from our wonderful PMDG staff :) ?Kind Regards,Bjorn

Hi,I have the another problem: Unnistalled 747-400 by add/remove program and classic steps to remove the airplane. Next attempt to install the plane ended with message "Installation cannot continue. You do not have Flight Simulator installed." Can someone help me?Here is screenshot:http://nehovor.wz.cz/problem.jpgThanks,Roman

Guest LAzerxxx

I've had that problem too and would like some help myself. What would cause this error?

Thank You jdk2I have found this link too on the rrandazzo`s post and solved the problem. Thanks againRoman :-jumpy