Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlyingKiwi

FSX

Guest FlyingKiwi

I have just installed FSX Deluxe version. Can you tell me if my Queen of the skys is going to work before I try and install it into the new version.ThanksJohn Ashmore

John,Can't answer this question, but if i was you i should wait until the updates for FSX are launched ...

Guest FlyingKiwi

yeah, well have to as it gives the message can not find directory

Guest FlyingKiwi

Thanks for answer response thoughRgdsJohn

Dear John-(this is going to sound JUST like a Dear John letter) :-)The 747-400 product is designed only for FS2004. If you read the post pinned on the forum top, you'll see that we're aiming to have an upgraded 747-400 released sometime after the official release of FSX (which isn't until 17 October anyway). This will still depend on various factors, one of them being extra quality control testing, to make sure things go as smoothly as possible.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest snyperAL

sweet, play.com sent me the deluxe edition yesterday the 12th. the small planes i think are really well modelled, but rest assured pmdg i certainly will be on 2004 ACOF until you chaps release some goodies!the bigger planes look really dire and undetailed I am sure this will be filled soon enough though :)

FSX on sale since today here in BerlinKarl,Berlin

Guest dobova

Also here in Italy is on sale and FSX just installed and burned 15GB of hd !Dome

Guest snyperAL

yeah wave goodbye to a huuge lump of hard drive space!BSOD hit me today while dropping flour bombs lol