Sign in to follow this  
Guest weilers484

Mapping functions for PMDG 747-400 on a CH FlightSim Y...

Guest weilers484

I'm frustrated. I'm trying to get a couple of buttons on my CH FlightSim Yoke (USB) to engage the TOGA and to disconnect the AP. The PMDG default TOGA engage is CTRL + Z. So, I went into the MSFS control stick assignments change and set the "Autothrottle Engage (TOGA)" command to CTRL + Z and assigned it to "Button 2". I went down the runway in the 747-400 and pushed button 2 on the yoke and nothing happened, but if I hit CTRL + Z, the TOGA engaged (or if I clicked on the screw head near the A/T arm switch. How the heck do ya get a few things mapped to the 747-400 and my FlightSim yoke? :-newburn Ron Weiler

>I'm frustrated. I'm trying to get a couple of buttons on my>CH FlightSim Yoke (USB) to engage the TOGA and to disconnect>the AP. The PMDG default TOGA engage is CTRL + Z. So, I went>into the MSFS control stick assignments change and set the>"Autothrottle Engage (TOGA)" command to CTRL + Z and assigned>it to "Button 2". I went down the runway in the 747-400 and>pushed button 2 on the yoke and nothing happened, but if I hit>CTRL + Z, the TOGA engaged (or if I clicked on the screw head>near the A/T arm switch. How the heck do ya get a few things>mapped to the 747-400 and my FlightSim yoke? :-newburn > Ron WeilerYou can't map through FS for the PMDG functions. The best way to do this is to purchase the registered version of FSUIPC, and use their button mapping feature. It takes all of two seconds to setup, and works like a charm. I have many functions mapped to my CH Yoke.- John

Guest weilers484

Hi John....thanks for the info. It may seem uninformed of me, but how do I go about purchasing the registered version of FSUIPC and what would it $$ approx? Ron*:-*

Ron,>You can't map through FS for the PMDG functions. The best way>to do this is to purchase the registered version of FSUIPC,>and use their button mapping feature. Or you can use the CH Manager software that can be downloaded from the CH Products website. Though I have to concur with John. Get a registered version of FSUIPC.Hope it helps,

>Hi John....thanks for the info. It may seem uninformed of me,>but how do I go about purchasing the registered version of>FSUIPC and what would it $$ approx? >> Ron*:-* Here is the link to Pete Dowson's site. Doing the mapping through FSUIPC is the easiest method, and well worth the other extras you get with the registered version.http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html- John

Guest weilers484

Thanks Mats....I have just gone to Pete's website and purchased the registered FSUIPC. I've read a number of comments regarding the advantages offered in the registered version, so, here I go. I guess, now, I have to just wait until my "key" comes in the e-mail. Thanks again for your response Ron

Guest weilers484

Hey, thanks John again for the help. I just went to the site and purchased the registered version. I guess now that I just wait for the "key" to arrive in my e-mail. Thanks again for your responses Ron :-beerchug