Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

Sound Prblem since installing PMDG update

Guest psouthan

Hello, Beofre I say anything I would just like to thank PMDG for their product.I am not sure if my sound problem is directlt related to PMDG but I am sure it happened at the same time I installed the PMDG sound update.My problem is that the sound , when flying any areoplane, in spot view, sounds awful. The sound is ok until I apply the throttles and then it turns to custard. It is only in spot view that this happens, any other views the sound is fine. When i installed the PMDG sound update did this do anything to the main sound folder? If so what and how do i get the sounds back to normal?Regardspaul

Paul-There is nothing about the sound update that would cause the problem you describe.There could be a host of reasons why you'd have the problem you are having- and none of them are even remotely likely to have much to do with a PMDG product.(Not picking on you here- but just pointing out a general trend) It is "traditional" for folks to run here and blame the 747-400, it's patches and/or updates for everything from window's crashes to other items completely unrelated to the airplane.In fact- some of these claims are so outlandish that they are almost funny enough to post. (The guy who blamed the 744 for causing his UPS to fail... and he even had an explanation of how he thought this happened...jeez...)So- sorry I can't help you Paul- but i think this is the wrong tree. :-(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

>In fact- some of these claims are so outlandish that they are>almost funny enough to post. (The guy who blamed the 744 for>causing his UPS to fail... and he even had an explanation of>how he thought this happened...jeez...)I think I must have missed that one Robert. I wouldn't even know what to say to that.

Mike-That one came in directly... Sometimes I think it would be fun to poast a few of the email we get- most are just folks who really need help- but some just leave you scratching your head wondering what planet you are on. LOL...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com