Sign in to follow this  
Guest mpauli

Little (big) teaser for the MD-11 fans

Guest mpauli

Hi everyoneFor all those poor souls waiting for the MD-11 I have found a little teaser.It's an old Swissair video they where showing on the inflight entertainment system on the MD-11 flights.Since it is a Swissair production the copyright shouldn't be a factor anymore...There are only two problems:1. The file is about 65 MB!!! It will take you a while to download!2. The file is currently on my server which is terribly slow for uploads to the net. Does anyone know a faster place where I can put the file for free?Anyway, here is the link:http://www.paulifamily.ch/martin/MD11overAlps.aviLong lives the beauty of the skies! Long lives the MD-11! :DCheers Martin

Guest mpauli

That's great news! Just post the new link as soon as the file is up, please!Cheers Martin

Guest mpauli

That's great news! Just post the new link as soon as the file is up, please!Cheers Martin

Guest pierre974

Just one thing to say : WoW :-bla Thanks for sharing. Download took about 2 hours, but it was worth your while...

Martin,Thank you for that valuable addition to MD-11 lore. The MD11overAlps.avi video is wonderful, and shows what a gorgeous airplane the MD-11 was in Swissair livery.Best,Bill

Guest Toledano

Myyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooddddddddd!!!! :D :DIt is WONDERFUL. There is a VARIG film like this one lost in the internet, but I can not find!! It is over the clouds and ocean, well in the GREAT aviation style... Anyone would like to help me to find this one??In time: My keyboard is all wet... auhauhauhuhua