Sign in to follow this  
Captain Caveman

Cockpit shinethrough

Hi, when flying the 747 and 737 i very often can see parts of the 2D cockpitwhen in other cameramodes like outside. it is typical the engines indicatorsand lines on the ND that shows. it isnt very visibel (depending on the background)but if i take i close look i can see it.i have had the same problem though many hardware configs.anyone else have this problem?

What kind of monitor do you have? It sounds like your monitor has burn-in problems where images stay on your screen after you've viewed them. When you turn your monitor off can you see outlines of any images? If not, another possible problem may be with your video card overheating or malfunctioning in some sort but it's very hard to tell when you don't give any details of your computer...- Tim Schaff

hi, this has happend on many gfx card. radeon x800xl, 8500pro and now this x1900xtx. its not so hot either so its not the heat. the monitor is an apple 20" cimena display. the image is not burned in, that is for certain. it is something that only happens in fs. the hardware i have now is:Apple 20" cinema displayAthlon 64 3700+MSI KV7Radeon x1900xtxit is propper cooledbut this has happens on many components ever since i got these products.