Sign in to follow this  
Guest vruoh

Windows XP x64 and PMDG products

Guest vruoh

Hi,I've got chance to test flight simulation with Windows XP x64 edition. I installed all needed drivers and FS9 without errors. Also every addon installations. The Level-D's 767 and F1 ATR are working fine but PMDG's 737 and 747 are not. FPS is about 0 to 5 which is unflyable. I did some research and noticed that something is wrong with gauges. Without gauges FPS is 30 (locked 30). Also PSS A320 has same problem. Any options?I tried other drivers etc. without any results.My system:A8V DeluxeAMD64 3500+GeForce 6800GT1Gb RAMDo i need to go back to 32-bit windows to fly with PMDG's?

I would say its not the OS.I have been running x64 for some time now (15 mos) without the issues you mention.One thought though - make sure you have the latest verion of GDIPlus installed from MS. As I remember there can be some issues with that, not sure if that is what you are experiencing or not. Several titles FS or otherwise can install older versions.I have several instances of GdiPlus.dll, but I made sure all are the same. Mine say Version 5.2.3790.1830. The site is at:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=enGood luck.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc