Sign in to follow this  
Guest HARthemightypirate

FS Weekend

Guest HARthemightypirate

Gentlemen,I've read that PMDG is in Paderborn this weekend showing the MD-11.But will PMDG also be at the dutch Flightsimulator weekend at the Aviodrome?? This is a big happening and the whole museum is full with flightsimmers, Virtual Ailiners and other companies which have to do with FS.Ronald de Haan.PS. I've also posted this question in another thread, but unfornunately I've posted it in the middle of the thread so I think nobody noticed it.

Guest HARthemightypirate

anyone???Ronald

Ronald-I'm still thinking long and hard on going to Lelystad but I don't think there's a venue for demonstrations / presentations there, so it would be difficult to make a nice presentation like I did in Paderborn.I could be wrong - let me know.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest FlyMD11.nl

Lefteris I will get in contact through the list! Stby!Remco

Guest Basten_TFF754

I believe that they have a theater at the convention location which can be used for product presentations etc. http://www.aviodrome.nl/events/faciliteite...ion-theater.aspIt would be really awesome to have you guys presenting the MD-11 over here!______________________________[a href=http://www.airsimmer]--AirSimmer!--[/a]FLY DC JETS!

Heck, even a nice presentation at precisionmanuals.com would be great. Those year old screenshots are getting pretty boring.

Alex-we're working hard at it, promise!I've already got a blog entry about it, but it's going to become a nice presentation (with pictures!) on the forum and on our web site as well, very soon (now I just need to get some sleep ;-)).Best,

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Lefteris,Would you consider a presentation at our flightsim club in the southwest UK please?Everyone would be welcome.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest HARthemightypirate

Is there made an decision yet???Ronald de Haan

Hi-We'd have loved to be able to present the MD-11 at Lelystad this year. However, due to various unforeseen circumstances, I won't be able to make it there this weekend, so unfortunately it won't happen.Sorry everyone - I know you're excited and anxious to see the product, so we're concentrating on developing it further, instead!Best,

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest HARthemightypirate

Too bad. However I thinks it's more important to continue development.So keep up the good work.Ronald de Haan