Sign in to follow this  
Guest gperdomo

Download Extended

Guest gperdomo

Hi PMDG Support,I sent 2 weeks ago an email to PMDG Support, regarding to download extended. I bought some aircrafts in your site with special extended download per 1 year, and still i don't receipt the email with the URL for download again.I would appreciate if you take an inmediatly action regarding this matters.Cheers,Gustavo.-

Did you receive the automatic PMDG response?

Guest gperdomo

I not receipt automatic response...i'm waiting....gustavo.-

That is your problem. Either PMDG did not get your email, or you didn't receive their response. Try sending them another email from a different email address. Make sure you also check your spam filters and see if a response didn't get stuck in there.Anytime you send PMDG support an email, you will receive an automated response. If you don't receive the automatic email, either your email isn't getting to them, or their email isn't getting to you.

Gustavo-Mike's advice is "spot on."We intentionally set up our system to email you upon receipt of any email from you.As such- if you do not get an "auto-reply" from PMDG's tech support- then you aren't going to get an answer to your question because one of the following scenarios is true:1) Your email never reached us.2) Our replies aren't reaching you.In all cases of #1- we usually find that the user's ISP is a prolific forwarder of SPAM- so our protection systems see the inbound email as spam and we never get to read it. The only way around this is to set yourself up with a yahoo or hotmail style free email address...In the case of #2- when we see this it is usually the recipient's spam filter grabbing our email reply.In either case- that's the reason we send the automated reply. If you don't hear from us- then you won't hear from us. :-)MIKE ROTH: Thanks. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest gperdomo

Mike - Then what can we do? could you please update my profile with new email? I paid for extended download product and still i'm waiting the URL for download again PMDG's product. Regards,Gustavo.-

Gustavo, As Robert said, try a hotmail or yahoo email address. From what I've heard those work. You could even use a gmail address as that's what I use, and don't have any issues. Set one of those up, send PMDG another email. If you get the automated response, you know they got your email, and you are receiving theirs. Shouldn't be a problem after that.As for updating your email address. :( I can't do that, I'm not part of PMDG in any way, shape, or form, just a loyal customer.Your welcome Robert. Hope the baby is doing well.

Guest gperdomo

I sent another message from a gmail account and receipt this:Technical details of permanent failure:PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable or not localPMDG Support have that resolve my problem, I paid for this services .....Gustavo.-

Gustavo,I sent you a reply a couple of hours ago. Let me know if you didn't get it.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest gperdomo

I didn't receipt a message. Please try again. Gustavo.-

Guest gperdomo

Dear All,Please note that still PMDG Support not have send to me the URL.I paid for extended download services and according to the PMDG Support there is a SPAM problem with my email Address. Unfortunately I not have configurated other email address in my PMDG Profile.I would like to know which solutions exists for this case.Regards,Gustavo.-