Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle92395

Mike Stone's B1900D

Guest Eagle92395

Why when I search in the FS2002 library for a B1900D I can't find it?? I see tons of repaints for it, but not the actual aircraft. I have the Saab 340 and it's great, would like to get more of his aircraft. Thanks in advance...

Guest DanWalloch

The answer is simple........AVSIM's search engine sucks, unlike flightsim.com, it's hard to search by author and sometimes airline.

Try: sb1900d2.zipBob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card

"AVSIM's search engine sucks"I do not think this is very true!Just because you are not using it in the same way as fs.com it does not mean it is not good,just diferent.I never had problems finding things and if you put "Anniette" you get all my files up in one try so if you had put "Mike stone" and order by date you would have found it easy.I like the search and always use the Author to find files .Want a Duck ? just put "heather"in the search engine ! (not that YOU are a duck or even like a duck ,Heather) :) Alpha xxxxxxxxx

i dont know, when i tried to search for the same file a few weeks ago i couldnt find it either, i am not knocking the avsim search engine, but i have done dozens of other sucessful searches. just want to point out he isnt the only one with that problem

It is Just my opinion ,when I came from fs.com I did not like the Avsim file library ,but I have got used to it and like it alot now :)Well if I really have trouble I use the best files of yesterday/the month/ the year ,links on the main menu and it is for sure you will find Mike stone in that area :) Alpha xxxxxxx

Guest Eagle92395

Thanks for the info guys. I have found many of his other planes, and they are of top quality...so I just wanted to find the much rumored b1900!! Finally found it...