Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Hughes PRoblems with ILS

Hi People !Lately i dont get the ILS to work. I was flying today WSSS to KUL - prgrammed the FSM and chose ILS 32R in KUL. Everything looked perfect but as i was on the apporach - i dont get the ILS to work. NO localizer or glideslope are shown on teh screen (diaments). Same is happening on other airports. What is the problem ????Thanks MArek

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Hi People !>>Lately i dont get the ILS to work. I was flying today WSSS to>KUL - prgrammed the FSM and chose ILS 32R in KUL. Everything>looked perfect but as i was on the apporach - i dont get the>ILS to work. NO localizer or glideslope are shown on teh>screen (diaments). Same is happening on other airports. What>is the problem ????>>Thanks MArek>In the FMC. Press the upper left button "Index". Press the LSK next to approach. You will see two speed/Flaps settings you can put in the scratch pad then at the LSK ..../....This will update the flight Director and tune your ILS frequency/course.It will automaticaly update your legs page, look at the last page. You will see the new speed at the runway LSK.The approach LSK will show the airport you just left until after about half way, then it will your destination approach.BuckBolduc