Sign in to follow this  
anthonyrees

PMDG Virtual Airline

Dear PMDGHave you guys ever thought of creating a PMDG virtual airline?This could include:1. Registered users2. Built-in log book into FSX aircraft flight summary, to upload to the server if playing online.3. Online Multi-Player flights with filed flight plans.4. Flight Rallies5. A PMDG airport hub. PMDG can partner with an airport scenery maker to create an purpose-built airport. This could be fictionous or a real airport.6. Integration of the PMDG Ops into a captain's lounge where things like updated AIRAC files and charts can be found, etc.7. Promotion from student pilot, to capatin in all three aircraft types with type-rating courses. your type-rating courses could be made into online modules with quizz questions which can be filled in by registered users and marked by java. Passing study modules and doing pre-set check flights, as in FS lessons can assist to progress through the ranks.RegardsAnthony ReesCape TownSouth Africa

i would imagine that their plate is replete with all things aircraft as it is. interesting though.it doesn't appear likely in the foreseable future, one would imagine. but who knows. but i have a feeling, no.

Yes, I know they are busy, but the beauty of this is that it will run by itself with users taking ownership after the basics have been built.RegardsAnthony Rees

Good idea, but as stated the team are unlikely to have the time and resources to do this.Perhaps you could lead the initiative Anthony? I'd join!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

IIRC, It's already been done...Just not to the level you were talking about. It was done by a couple of PMDG's die hard fans. Precision Airways I think it was?

Guest BoeingFreak

I'd love to see something done with that ACARS in the Queen ;-) hehe

Guest benhoffman

If you're looking for somewhere to fly your -400 I suggest:United Vitual (partnered with UAL) www.united-virtual.comBritish Airways Virtual (partnered with BAW) www.bavirtual.co.ukLufthansa www.lhfspilots.com

Guest Covert53

Don't forget that Globe Cargo (www.globecargo.org) is a Polar Air Cargo/Atlas Air-themed VA which requires members to fly the PMDG B747-400F (or the Ready for Pushback B747-200).