Sign in to follow this  
Guest BLUEMOON1

737 cold and dark

Guest BLUEMOON1

I know this is a stupid question; but how do I get my 737 to start in fs9 cold and dark. I have tried by saving flights or trying to make it my default aircraft. but all that does is screw up fs9 start-up. I know I am missing something simple,but for the life of me i cannot figure it out. To PMDG,THANKS many THANKS, both my PMDG products have worked with no problems at all.

Hi Bluemoon,The way to do it is to open up your FS with the default Cessna Skylane aircraft at you departure airport runway or gate of choice, then shut it down completely (engine and avionics). Then in the FS menu, 'change aircraft' to the PMDG aircraft of choice. This should do it.Anthony ReesCape TownSouth Africa

>Hi Bluemoon,>>The way to do it is to open up your FS with the default Cessna>Skylane aircraft at you departure airport runway or gate of>choice, then shut it down completely (engine and avionics).>Then in the FS menu, 'change aircraft' to the PMDG aircraft of>choice. This should do it.>>Anthony Rees>Cape Town>South AfricaAs far as I know that is quite right, but you don't need to shut down avionics. If you load the C-172, just cut off mixture, master switch and magnetos, press "alt" key and that will open the upper bar menu, go to "select aircraft" and choose the PMDG 737 variation you prefer.Jose Luis