Sign in to follow this  
Guest singh7e7

Help! somethingsi s wrong with my PMDG 747-400

Guest singh7e7

I recently purchased the 747. One problem. When i pick the 747 in my choice screen, and then choose it to fly, my fs9 then restarts. WHy is this happening! I paid 50 dollars!! HELP PLEAES thank you very much.

Guest pilotbrian0

Does FS9 give any error messages anything?I don't think anyone is talented enough to debug errors with that little information. Also, what other add-ons do you have? computer config? Some details are necessary.Here's a good list of information to compile and post:FS Add-ons list, everything, even if it doesn't seem like it's related. I had a scenery addon conflicting with an audio add on once, it is entirely possible, so post them allAny and all FS error messages (even if they don't make a lot of sense) and if you know how to get it, get the error event log from Windows that shows what part of FS is crashing.Computer hardware, specifically ram, CPU, Graphics Card, but report everything.With that, the team and large array of users will be able to begin working on finding out what happened.-Brian

Or do you mean that the following message appears :"AIRAC Database is loading Please WAIT - FS will pause until this proces is finished"witch is a normal thing!If this is not what you mean, please ignore this reply ...