Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

PMDG eCommerce site down for maintainance - UPDATE: 1300Z

Hello all--- Updated 28OCT06 1300Z --Seems that the ISP botched a major upgrade in their Windows servers so people are running around in their network facilities like headless chickens. We're still trying our best to get things up and running, but for now, we're waiting for their operations center to attend to this problem in an appropriate manner. We'll keep you posted.-- Original note --I'm posting a small note to give a heads-up that our eCommerce site is down for maintainance. There have been a couple significant updates on the servers by our ISP that we need to integrate into. We expect it should be up in a short while.Best to everyone,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Gerardgeek

HiUnfortunately I uninstalled PMDG 747-400 today to re-install immediately since I noticed that previous installations had not placed an entry in the Start>All Programs part of my pc (I downloaded from your site just over a week ago) - I wish I had known your site was down since I can now not load the program back onto my pc since your verification system doesn't work - this type of verification system does therefore have customer relations knock-ons when your server is # - this is my first PMDG purchase - I do hope you can work out an alternative verification system that is not dependant on your server working

>Hi>>I do hope you can work out an alternative>verification system that is not dependant on your server>workingAbsolutely not possible - by definition verification needs to communicate with the server. We apologize for the down time, the ISP is getting an earful to say the least...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Gerardgeek

I don't doubt it - I'll just keep on trying