Sign in to follow this  
Guest dougreiter

PMDG 737-600/700 cockpit crew

Guest dougreiter

Hello,I recently noticed The U.S. Secretary of State Condelezza Rice is moonlighting by piloting my PMDG 737 fleet... I know she is very busy, so how do I replace her with another pilot? The co-pilot. Well he is another U.S. Gov'nt official. I don't know how they got there but are other textures available and where can I get them? If PMDG put them there, how about Paris Hilton next time?Thanks, LOL I'm am serious though, I prefer not to simulate real world airline flights with Condi at the helm. Are there any generic pilot lookingfigures available? I never noticed who was in there when I installed the plane(s).Doug

Guest tmetzinger

I'd also appreciate a guide on how to replace my pilots. I've got Photoshop and can download any other stuff required.

Guest fencer88

Hi there,For want of a better fix, I just went to the texture folder and just swapped the pilot and pilot2 file names.So now, I can again be a macho pilot and I fly with Condi as my co-pilot (best of both worlds?). Best regards,Bruno

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Sounds stupid but I've been simming for years and never se the pilot and co-pilot - how do you get them to show ?