Sign in to follow this  
Captain Caveman

Who are you ?

Hi, I'm 24, US Air Force, Tinker, AFB, OK. I'm originally from Las Vegas. Let's see I work full time, I'm in school full time, fun isn't it? Almost done with my 2 year degree, will apply for a pilot spot in a couple of years for the Air Force, would like to fly tankers or maybe the C-17 or C-5, those guys get to go everywhere. Currently hold a PPL with a few endorsements. I enjoy pleasant long walks on the beach andJeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Ken_Verga

14 love planes and computers and flying online.

Guest Ed Lin

I'm 51. I'm a computer network/field engineer for a major online legal research service. I'm also a sometimes actor on stage and TV when...the phone rings. :)Ed Lin, D.O.S.

Retired ATC/ATM, 61, active simmer, and working to become a professional motorsports photographer.

Don Bohr

Guest SAS449

51 years, Swedish Airforce officer. Been active since FS2K.

I'm 38 and am a security supervisor for an Israeli consulate building..Best,Randy J. Smith<<>>

44, almost 45. Former Sea Captain, now a Sea Pilot in Melbourne, Australia (did you know "Pilot" was originally a maritime term, borrowed by the aviation industry?).Also holder of Australian CPL (not active), IFR, multi-rated.David

David Porrett

Hi Guys & GirlsGreat to see all the different backgrounds!! Im 44, and I'm a Project Manager for a leading Networking & Reticulation company based in Cape Town South Africa. I am married and we have triplets. Two boys & a girl. (a little busy sometimes!!) I have been simming since 1999 and enjoy every minute of it! I really got hooked when a local scenery developer introduced me to the PMDG products, it's just heaven!! and as many of you say, the wife doesn't always understand but she is very supportive! I'm in the process of upgrading my PC to get the most out of FSX, and as many of you know, it comes at a price!!For the young ones: You keep on learning to make the sims better and us older ones will keep on improving your work!! (We have more experience!!) Just a joke :-lol Enjoy Life!!Johan ViljoenCape TownSouth Africa

G'Day all19, half way through my apprenticeship as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (BAe146,B717,Dash-8,B727).Hold an Australian PPL with just under 100hrs. Commenced CPL training and hope to fly for the airlines some time in the future.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Hi,I'm 65 next month (Scorpio).I spent 17 years on the railway at Kings Cross as fireman (Steam Engines) and driver (Diesel Electric Engines and Electric MUltiple Units. Went into the building trade as carpenter/Foreman and site agent.Finished my working life building 'taps' at a London Metal factory.I am retired now and can't get enough time for the amount of flight simming I want to do!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Jock in a Frock

I'm 38 and have a full time job as Cameron Diaz' undergarments.Okay, truth be told I'm a telecoms engineer in the UK for the second biggest telco here (i.e. not BT). First one to guess who gets a day in my job (as Cameron's undies... ;) )Andy Scholes.

Guest tmetzinger

>43, telecommunications engineer. Please don't hate me, among>a bunch of other stuff I'm the guy who configures those>maddening voice menues that keep you from talking to a person>:-lol>As long as you're not the b*st*rd who took out the "0" option to get to an attendant. If you are, sleep with one eye open.

Guest kanoasurf

42, veterinarian, spanierd but living in the UK. In FS since FS2002. Spending my flight time on IVAO, mixing VFR (piper warrior)with IFR (PMDG), frustrated pilot. I guess I will start my PPL soon...antonio