Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Twas a lousy weekend at PMDG... but we're back!

Captains-We had a pretty lousy weekend at PMDG thanks in part to Microsoft Update and (in larger part) to some extraordinary incompetence at the company that hosts PMDG's servers.I'll spare you the details other than to tell you what you already knew: We lost email connectivity, eCommerce and Validation all in one single swipe.I'm embarrassed to admit that we THOUGHT validation had come back online with all the other systems we brought back yesterday evening- but in an over-tired state I neglected to check for certain. Validation was brought back online this afternoon, and we are NOW running at full steam once again!If you sent an email to PMDG between THURSDAY and SUNDAY and you did not get an answer from PMDG- then you should simply re-send your request- as it is very likely we didn't receive it during the outage.I apologize for this rather unusual circumstance- but we can all take heart in the fact that our Server provider tends to reserve their glorious incompetence for release weeks- and this week wasn't a release week. :-)Okay- back to our normal development tasks....

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

All will be forgiven if you let slip some MD-11 pics :( :( the ones posted from that conference were hardly worth holding your breath for.. ;) ;)Cheerz Josh

Cheers Josh Cliff

Guest LAzerxxx

Robert, Thanks for the update. I was wondering why I wasn't getting thru to y'all. I had a couple of issues of my own and needed to re-download my 747. I was trying like heck to get my installer to work and when that didn't after about 7 tries, I finally e-mailed you guys. Must have took me 6 tries there also. I finally got her back. Thanks for all the hard work you guys do. I am proud to support you guys.And once again a big ~Salute~ to Paul Gollnick for helping me out and being so patient.

Any news on when you'll be also back with the long-awaited TRC lesson, Captain Randazzo? :-) Thanks,Dirk98