Sign in to follow this  

Got killed 3 times today by crazy AI Pilots

Guest gasebah

I almost seems imossible to make a safe approach with a small plane at one of the larger airports. I have all the PAI stuff installed and ATC set to 100%It goes like that."Piper D-ECLT cleared to land no 1 for landing.""Lufthansa 332 cleared to land. No 2 fr landing follow the Piper on short final.""crack , boom ,zap"Got hit frm behind three times today.Alex

I think its time you have to put on your futuristic cloaking device mechanism...You know that thing in the aircraft realism settings that says something along the lines of crash detection of other planes etc.Craig Kiltie

Guest gasebah

Yeah I know, but I guess it won't work with FSMaintenance. I'll see.Alex

Traffic separation is a definite drawback with AI. Just a matter of time I believe before one of our expert code crackers :-lol figures out how to put it in and make it a more realistic experience. Until then, keep one hand on the ejection seat handle. :-abduct

Improved AI is very high on my wish-list for FS2004 :)The AI should be smart enough to figure out that an A320 flies faster than a Skyhawk, and do something about it...

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

It's the law of the Jungle!That's why I fly heavies always, but again as elephant and the lion I get smack in the back by a 747 in my 767 :-)Andy