Sign in to follow this  
Andayle

PMDG 747 Reinstall?

Hiya allI know that the PMDG website has had some problems the last few days and that included the authorisation servers. I noticed that the website seems to be working fine now and I can log into the PMDG shop, but my 747 install still fails the autherisation. Are there still problems with the servers? or do I need to contact PMDG support to see if my auth needs reseting?Many thanks in advanceDean.

Dean Farley

Dean,Yeah validation is still down (as are all our email addresses)... total pain, I know. Thanks for your patience.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

No problem at all, It would be nice to have evrything working %100 all the time but we all know that just is not possible. Im dieing to try out the 747 as I just upgraded to a new core2duo PC and should be able to fly the queen in all her glory.

Dean Farley

Also just had problems reinstalling and validating but will be patient and see what happens - at least I know I havent forgotten my password!;)John

Well the auth system is back up according to the website but still mine wont authorize, I have sent an email to support this morning. Almost 4 days without the 747 now, my FS2004 is almost crying :)

Dean Farley

Add me to the 'no joy' list.I am trying to re-install my Queen by can't get authorized either.This is just plan stupid.

>Add me to the 'no joy' list.>>I am trying to re-install my Queen by can't get authorized>either.>>This is just plan stupid.I think you will find that comments like those will get you nothing but flames. PMDG are thought of by many to be the premier addon builders. The fact that the servers are down is a "fact of life" and not something that PMDG planned. Trust me when I tell you that they "are" as frustrated as you and just as put off. So, please be patient and try to curb your anger. It will serve you much better in the future... when you ask for help.

>>Add me to the 'no joy' list.>>>>I am trying to re-install my Queen by can't get authorized>>either.>>>>This is just plan stupid.>>I think you will find that comments like those will get you>nothing but flames. PMDG are thought of by many to be the>premier addon builders. The fact that the servers are down is>a "fact of life" and not something that PMDG planned. >>Trust me when I tell you that they "are" as frustrated as you>and just as put off. So, please be patient and try to curb>your anger. It will serve you much better in the future...>when you ask for help.>As I said, Microsoft applications are not a problem.

Guest mannyrivera

>>Add me to the 'no joy' listIam trying to reinstall all my products after having a system crash.That is all the PMDG products.Can Any One Help ????????

>>>Add me to the 'no joy' list>>Iam trying to reinstall all my products after having a system>crash.>>That is all the PMDG products.>>Can Any One Help ????????I finally got in yesterday.

Guest mannyrivera

My says all my urls are inactive, I emailed the company but no luck yet.If there is anyone here from PMDG can you please Email me .Thank youmannyrivera@optonline.net

>My says all my urls are inactive, I emailed the company but>no luck yet.>>If there is anyone here from PMDG can you please Email me .>>Thank you>>mannyrivera@optonline.netI emailed them too, and nothing, that's why I get po'd.Never, ever, get a response and I have always used nice language.So it ain't me! lol

Manny,I recieved your email tonight and you should have my reply now.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg