Sign in to follow this  

Coming soon...

Hi one and all,It's been a while since the Debonair has been released, and a VC update, but rest assured, the VC is coming very very soon. Although it's not the greatest, and the gauges are a little "muddy", it will still be able to be read :-)One of the major things that I've done is enhanced and made the textures a bit more realistic (not dirty, but just cleaned).I've made various enhancements to the model as well, such as new figures in the external view (which are kindly being made by a good mate of mine ;-)), and a few other surprises to be found ;-)In the VC, there will also be a couple of extra surprises...but only if your good boys and girls :-lolSo sit tight, and it should be here in a week or so (but try not to hold me to that) :-)Cheers,http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/edenw/FS_..._banner_je9.jpg

Looks incredible! I can't wait to try that out.Scott

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi James!I never suspected the Deb could have been greater than the excellent initial release! congrats and thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Where did all those Deb flyers go? Only 3 reply's. Did people forget what a great freeware plane this is?

>Where did all those Deb flyers go? Only 3 reply's. Did >people forget what a great freeware plane this is? Naw, they know its incredible, they also know it doesnt go over 300 mph and carry 200 passengers at FL320. :-lolScott

Guest KenG

Looks GREAT James! You've outdone yourself. I'm sure Geof's real Deb is getting jealous at the competition in virtual space. All we need to do now is wash our hands in avgas before we fire up FS and it'll be just like the real thing, smells and all.

>at least it doesnt break down in a sim! :-lol I dunno about that, FSMaintainence and my lack of piloting skills can be deadly to any FS aircraft :-lol I've broken down almost every plane when I use FSM, but I can never figure out why ;-):-lolScott

Looks nice! A couple of questions. First, is there a fix at all for the gear? I can't taxi on grass or gravel/dirt runway's with this plane. I really enjoy flying it and would enjoy it more if I could land at some smaller strips that aren't concrete.Second, is that moving map part of Reality XP? If I remember correctly, I wasn't able to get much info off of their website, but that was some time ago?Thanks!Great Plane!

Guest wkzzo

Looks nice, James looking forward to it.

James,Great work. We're all on pins and needles awaiting your terrific artistry.Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Guest ucanfly

Looking forward to it. The Deb is a great plane. Only one thing James - please remember to back up your files! :-)